Italy!

Wednesday, May 20, 2009

St. Peter's Basillica

So while we were at St. Peter's we were able to watch part of a small little mass going on. I'm not privy enough to Catholicism to know exactly what it was, all I know is that it was pretty awesome. I managed to record a portion of it on my iPhone. I was mostly interesting in the organ and the singing. It sounded absolutely amazing there because it echoed throughout the entire place. Gorgeous. The recording does NOT do it justice. Hope you all can still enjoy! I get chills every time I listen to it because it reminds me of the experience!


2 comments:

  1. That was fantastic. I love the floors. Are they all tile? and are the walls painted or is it tile? It would be something to have the desire and time to know what all the statues are. They are probably Saints, and all have a story.

    ReplyDelete