I forgot to mention! Today four of us booked an apartment/hostel in
Venezia! It's a little strange to think about but we had to do it asap
because we are going to Venezia over a longer holiday weekend and
everything was being booked up as we were looking. It was a little
more pricey than I'd hoped for but it's a little two bedroom apartment
right in the middle of the city sort of with it's own kitchen and
bathroom and everything. It's pretty cute! We will be leaving Saturday
(may 30) morning and then taking the last train from Venezia back to
Siena on Monday. Then we will probably be hitting Firenze again on
that Tuesday! Yay for spending lots of euros!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I wish I had my good ole encyclopedia so I could look at the map in full and see where you are going. I just don't get the maps on line. Too hard to find. I know, I know, just think it Danny, don't say it.
ReplyDelete