Well wow. Today was pretty busy! After class a group of us made the 45
minute trek to le stazione a compare biglietti per Venezia. Mammà Mia!
What the trip. They were sold out so we had to figure out other routes
on regional trains and long story short, after I spent quite awhile
talking to the ticket person in broken Italian we figured out a way to
get 7 people to Venice over a holiday weekend! This weekend is
comprable to the fourth in the states. Very busy. Then I had to
quickly do some shopping for food for this weekend and then book it
back to school for my first cooking class! I've included a picture of
il secondo piatte. I really had a good time! We all worked together to
make the vegetable mix you see and the meat is veal wrapped around
mozerella and basil leaves. Then it was seared in vino rosso and then
cooked in the oven and served with a mixture of cooked veggies. The
primo piatte was basil egg noodles (that we hand made) in a cream
sauce. I didn't get a picture of it oops. And da dolce was OMG
delicious! I did get a picture of that and I'll upload it after I post
this. I can only do one at a time from my iPhone. The whole meal was
delicious! And I have the recipe! Forse posso cocinare lo quando torno
al Estado Unidos :-) I can't wait to go to my next two classes! But
now I need to get to sleep! I have to get up at 430 to get off to
Venice! Ciao!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

danny this sounds much better than it looks! I am glad you had fun, and i bet it really is good. Have a good weekend.
ReplyDelete