Italy!

Friday, May 29, 2009

Dolce!

This was the dessert. Wow it was amazing. I'm definitely making this.
It's a chocolate mix that you cook for a short time really hot so that
the outside becomes like cake and the inside is hot liquidy chocolate
pudding. Then it's covered with a mint sauce and an orange sauce.
Yummmmmm.

3 comments:

  1. I guess we know who is cooking for our next family gathering!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Learn something you can cook in the dutch oven, for Redfish, We'll be camping in style!
    Have you heard of Carbonara? A friend I work with was wondering if you can find the recipe. Anyways I was just thinking that you didn't give us a name for the dessert you made. That's ok I already know what it is. I just got some from the day old bakery yesterday. I really like those cup cakes too! Just kidding!
    See ya.
    Reid

    ReplyDelete
  3. Danny, I can't help it, I have to laugh at your brothers comment! He really is funny, but i can imagine how this cake tasted. I bet it is really rich. I can't wait to try it.

    ReplyDelete