Italy!

Saturday, June 20, 2009

Trains, planes... No just trains!

Well what a day so far. It started at 4am and I'm already in Florence,
again! I just got on the train that's taking me to Milan and wow! It's
nice! It's nicer than any airplane I've taken. And I'm in 2nd class!
There's an outlet, power blinds, table, comfy and roomy chair, and I
even have my own chair! No one next to me. I feel spoiled. I'd take
this over an airplane any day if airplanes weren't just so much fun.
Now I just have to do my best to stay awake for the next 3 hours
yikes. I want to see the sites! Hopefully I'll keep alert!

1 comment:

  1. I would take this train! Wow. The only thing I like about airplanes is that you get there fast. I would love to travel on a train and do a overland trip, maybe to Alaska. You have had such a grand time Danny. I can't wait to see you. mom

    ReplyDelete