Herein you shall find the exploits of Danny in Europe! This will be where you can continue to remain updated on his goings on in the world.
Italy!
Monday, April 27, 2009
Time
Hey! I forgot to mention.... I have my time set on this blog to be ITALY time! So you'll get an idea of what time things are happening there. For the record though I won't be going until May 13th.
don't mind me, but I am going to read it at grandma time! And I can't wait. I am so excited for you, I have a feeling this will not be your last trip! Maybe you and your dad can do Europe soon. He would love to go again.
Wait, so that means you weren't up at 6:35 a.m. writing this post? Ohhhh...I was almost so proud of you for waking up so early!
ReplyDeletedon't mind me, but I am going to read it at grandma time! And I can't wait. I am so excited for you, I have a feeling this will not be your last trip! Maybe you and your dad can do Europe soon. He would love to go again.
ReplyDelete